Remote working or service has become a new trend against the backdrop of the epidemic. Under the Anti-Epidemic Fund, the Innovation and Technology Commission (ITC) has launched the Distance Business (D-Biz) Programme to support enterprises to continue their business and services during the epidemic, the Programme provides funding support through fast-track processing for enterprises to adopt IT solutions for developing distance business. The Hong Kong Productivity Council is the Secretariat of the Programme.
- funding ceiling is HK$100,000 per each IT Solution (including training capped at 10% of overall cost)
- Total funding of up to HK$30,000 for each enterprise
- Each project must be completed within 6 months
The Programme covers 12 categories of IT solutions for distance business with a view to supporting enterprise to continue business and services during the epidemic.
We are on the IT Service Providers List with the following four projects:
- Online / cloud-based financial management system
- Online / cloud-based human resources management system
- Remote document management, cloud storage and remote access services
- Other online / custom-built / cloud-based business support system
Welcome to contact us for details: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 2967-9020.