FlexSystem reserves the right to cancel, modify or postpone training course. Courses are correct at the time of going to print. However, alternations may occasionally be necessary due to circumstances beyond our control. FlexSystem reserves the right to reject an enrolment at any point of time.
- Reservation by email with enrolment form is welcomed. Each enrollee will be notified via email of acknowledgement of reservation within two(2) business days after the reservation. All enrolments will be processed on a first-come-first-served basis.
Training Course Fee :
- Confirmation is subject to successful reservation. Confirmation will be sent prior to the course to those enrollees. Each enrollee will be notified via email of confirmation within ten(10) business days after the reservation is received by FlexSystem.
- If you do not receive any notification regarding the enrolment status prior to the commencement of the course, please contact the Training Department on 2967 9020.
Special offer scheme :
- HK$1,400 per head / course
- HK$1,000 per head / course for existing client who is under maintenance scheme coverage ; or 3 maintenance hours will be deducted as training fee
- Training Center, FlexSystem Limited
Blk A, 4/F., Eastern Sea Ind'l Bldg., 29-39 Kwai Cheong Rd., Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong
- For on-site training course, the fee will be adjusted. For further information, please contact our Training Department at (852) 2967 9020.
- HK$100 is charged for each attendance certificate upon request
- As for those who complete full course and have obtained the attendance certificates of the associated courses, a free full course completed certificate will be issued
Anti-infection Measures :
- All course will be conducted in Cantonese with English as supplementary, except those courses marked as (E)nglish
- In view of the coronavirus outbreak and for the benefit of all event participants, please note that all participants MUST wear face masks throughout their stay in FlexSystem premises (kindly bring your own face mask). Those who do not comply with the protection measure may be denied attendance.
- According to the HKSAR Government, those returning from Mainland China and overseas are advised to ˇ§self-isolatedˇ¨ for 14 days as far as possible.